Day Thirty and Thirty-one

 Sometimes writing in the blog is helpful and other times I feel like I have my body stuck in quicksand and writing how I feel just keeps me feeling down. So I took yesterday off! I feel a little proud of myself for making this decision. 

We had a good weekend. Friday night (day 29) I put together a little date night for Ryan and I, we had soup in bread bowls , cookies, ice cream and watched a movie. It was so nice, just hanging out together. This was made possible by my parents taking the three youngest, and Bridger and Addison watched a show and put themselves to bed. It was a really great night.

Day Thirty we hung out in bed playing video games until about 11 when I had to get up and get Addison ready for her Dance Competition. I got her ready and picked up my friend Tracy and headed up to Ogden.  I have shockingly bad luck, It was snowy and foggy and I was worried we wouldn't make it. We did and her team did awesome, taking First and Platinum. 

Meanwhile my brothers Riley, Brock and Shawn came to the house helping with my kids and entertaining Ryan and even bringing ice cream.  I am so grateful for the help! 

Now today day Thirty-one, Ryan is feeling terrible, staying in bed all day and hardly eating. He has been a little better about taking med's for his pain and taking it easy. We have been told each week he will feel worse and worse and he get higher concentrations into his system, we are trying to be grateful he is doing okish today.

I woke up feeling a bit under the weather, so I am hydrating and taking all the things I can think of to help myself feel better and not get Ryan sick. 

My sister Amy came back today! She went home for a week to take care of things and get her dog, my kids are so happy to have her back and I am looking forward to having her here too. 

I am feeling optimistic for this coming week! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have no idea what day it is?

Sixty-Four

Day six