Day Twenty-three

Waking up four hours later, we needed to run to the store (I cannot believe I forgot HAIRSPRAY). Ryan was so tired, I took the girls and got them breakfast and went to get what I forgot 🤯. Unfortunately the snow also reached St. George, so it's super cold but it didn't stick for too long. 

We came back to our room and worked on getting the girls ready for Competition, hair, makeup and costumes! The girls love it. Performances and getting all gussied up 💜, I do too who am I kidding lol. 

We made it to desert hills high school by 10:05am and headed to get them with their teams and Ryan and I took our seats. It was so fun and the girls did great! I was so happy Ryan came, we both were.

Following that we met up with our niece and her husband for lunch. It was so great to be with them and the food was yummy (Ryan ate more than he has since surgery, it was good to see! His tastes seem to have changed... I didn't expect that one).

We then went swimming while Ryan slept. Following that we ordered pizza and watched a movie until bed time. It was a really nice relaxing evening, we really needed that.

We also got competition results.
Addisons team took platinum for both dances and one took first in overall beginner category.
Brooklyns team took 1 platinum and 1 gold with one dance taking first in overall novice category. 
*Platinum is highest 
*Gold is second

*Overall.... Is HUGE! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have no idea what day it is?

Sixty-Four

Day six